Dear GAS Members,
An evening meeting with technical presentation by Dave Forte (Spirax Sarco), and time for networking over refreshments. Bring along your colleagues, and introduce them to SONG and to IChemE. Registration from 18:15; the event will commence at 18:30 and close by 20:00. This event is open to all. Bring along colleagues working in the industry in Singapore, and introduce them to SONG and to IChemE.
Advance booking is essential. Register now >>
Three key concepts of good steam system management will be covered to help your plant improve its product specification whilst reducing its energy use and carbon emissions.
• Improving process temperature control for steam heating unit operations, ensuring your product meets that critical specification at the rate you need.
• Evaluating steam trap management and preventative measures to reduce maintenance costs and downtime, and improve your energy use.
• Seeing excessive white plumes from your steam and condensate system? Hot water raining out? We will discuss solutions and preventative actions that will help save energy, reduce your carbon emissions and improve safety.
Dave Forte is the General Manager for Spirax Sarco Singapore & SEA Developing Markets and has been working with the team for almost 9 years. He has a proven track record in Engineering Management, Project Management and Process Engineering. He is a chartered Chemical Engineer from the UK; prior to joining Spirax Sarco he spent 10 years within the pharmaceutical and chemical process sectors.
T11BL5 (at Block T11B, Level 5. Block T11B is near to Dover MRT Station) 500 Dover Rd, 139651
Maps and directions >>
IChemE gratefully acknowledges:
• Singapore Polytechnic for provision of venue facilities
• Spirax Sarco, for sponsoring the refreshments at this event
This event is free of charge and open to all. Advance booking is essential.
Register now >>